Both my work life and personal life have been a little bit busier than usual and I haven’t had time to write a full blog post. So instead I figured I would write a blog post about writing a blog post. Makes sense, right?
On the work side, I’ve been busy with a new proof-of-concept that showcases an IBM software integrating with software from a partner. More details on this when it is announced.
On the personal side, I’ve been trying to figure out what are the next steps in my career and what (and where) I want to spend the next 3-5 working on. Oh, and my oldest turned 5 (happy birthday bud!)
On the blog front, I like to write about topics I’m currently experiences, here at short list, let me know if you want to see a specific topic jump to the top of the queue :)
- Setting up Active Directory on Windows 2019 to work with Kerberos
- A look at IBM’s Hybrid Cloud strategy
- How I go about learning new concepts
- The evolution of messaging. Covering software (Rabbit, IBM MQ, Kafka) and specification (like CADF and OpenTelemetry)
- Book recommendation and tips for software engineers who want to be managers.
- Thoughts on whiteboard style interviews
- Why I choose to blog
- Tips for a technical career
Until next time!